Monday, September 17, 2007

(Issue 73) Being Romantic

This is an analysis of my character - "You're a bit of a romantic and like to get back to basics." and I think that it is dangerously true. Is it important to be romantic to constantly add sparks in your relationship? If it is true, I am actually standing at the edge of the building, because I realise that I am quite a "moment killer". I am not sure how Calen really feel after having anticipating for nothing.

Recently when someone ask what is the most romantic thing someone had done for you or vise-verse, I couldn't think of anything. There is no instant answer at my fingertips. For me I prefer to get back to the basics. Inside me, it is more practical to do show your love, care and concern daily with simple yet thoughtful actions. This is what Calen had constantly been offering me. I used to show my appreciation with "Thank You", however slowly I learn that the appreciation can be better express with a kiss or a hug. And can you guess what is even better? Mirroring of actions.

Dear, I am aware that I miss alot of important moments, and therefore gives you lots of opportunity to bring it up once in a while. Hee, I do deserve that. No matter how much I wish to turn back time and do things right, it is impossible. All I can do now is to pay more attention to special occasions and add a little spark.

Coming into terms with (less romantic) Me, (working within) Myself and (gracefully accepting my mistakes/mishaps, haa) I.

Singing to the tune to: Shayne Ward - If That's Is OK With You

If That's OK With You
I love the way that you look without your make up
I had a girl before we met but we broke up
Theres something 'bout you that makes me want to step up
step up and be with you
If That's Ok With You

We'll keep the neighbors awake too late too late
cos imma make you feel so good thats how i see it happening
yeah we'll keep the neighbors awake too late too late
cos baby i wanna step up and be with you
if thats ok with you

im gonna make you feel like you are heaven on earth
I'm gonna saint your mother just for giving you birth
im gonna wanna hold you in my arms when you cry
if thats ok with you
if thats ok with you

I wanna keep your toothbrush at my appartment
Make a second set of keys and ask you to move in
I'm not crazy
I know what im getting myself in
I wanna live with you
If thats ok with you


No comments: