Monday, September 10, 2007

(Issue 70) My Human Umbrella

In this modern city, everyone should had experienced office polities, book-lickers, back-stabbers, apple-polisher etc etc. Therefore hasn't it become vital for everyone to be fully armored to survive in this harsh world as everyone is working forward to their own best interest? Slowly this had become our way of life, however how long could we put on this strong front and be ourselves? Is the 14 off days a year enough?

I am glad that I had found a place where I could run to and feel safe everyday. Deep in the arms or Calen, I could strip myself "naked" (from the amour) and be vulnerable; breathe without worrying about any hidden agenda from anyone. His arms is stronger than any armour and the warmth he provides block me from any strong and unpredictable cold wind. It has become a place I could build/charge myself up again and face the world with a brave and strong front.

I gotta say that with him around, it doesn't matter how tired work can be, as the thought of being able to see him after work relives the stress and recharges my mind and soul.

It is also that sudden message I received in the middle of the hectic work day that boast me up and make all my worries disappear. No matter how corny the message could be to others, it is simply sweet and charming.

I can't say enough thank you, hence I wouldn't also take things for granted. I promise to do the same for you. Dear, I will let my actions show my love for you like you did for me and I hope I doing it well. Smiles.

Coming to terms with (Having an umbrella over)Me, (able to relax) Myself (everyday) and I (love you Calen).

Dancing to the Happy tune of: Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man
"I could feel it from the start,
Couldn't stand to be apart.
Something about you caught my eye,
Something moved me deep inside!
Don't know what you did boy but
You had it and I've been hooked ever since."


No comments: