Monday, June 04, 2007

(Issue 59) Greatest Treasure

Someone told me "It is not what insides u, define u. It is what u do", and I follow-up in my heart, "it is only because definitions comes from others". I come to realize that I had never fail to give everyone I met a poor first impression, but I am glad to have friends who had be willing to stay on to find out what I truly am.

Sometimes we must also learn to take stock of what we had experience and yet to experience in our life, because we are who we are today for what we had read, people we had met, environment we chose to live in and everything else in life. Are we what we had been aiming for? Are we improving upwards or sliding downwards?

After all, its our life. So start to decide what you want, know what you want, standby what you want, and do it as long as it does not hurt the lives of others. However, you also need to be aware that life is serious and respect your own life. I feel that many people out there thinks that they are having the time of their life and life couldn't get to another level of high. But in actual fact they are abusing themselves with drugs and self-inflated torture/injuries. I agree in playing hard but standby to being responsible not only to others, but yourself too.

I start to learn to look forward to a unknown tomorrow no matter how gloomy it maybe today, because I am the only one who can mold each day into what I want it to be, Happy or Sad, Worthy or Unworthy.

Coming to terms with (try to avoid playing with fire) Me, (love) Myself and (understanding that) I (own the greatest treasure in the world, which is my own life).

Singing to the tunes of: Incubus - Drive

"Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I can't help but ask myself how much
I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
It's driven me before, and it seems to have a vague,
haunting mass appeal.
But lately I'm beginning to find that I
should be the one behind the wheel.

Whatever tomorrow brings,
I'll be there with open arms and open eyes, Yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there..I'll be there."


No comments: