Wednesday, February 14, 2007

(Issue 14) Valentines Day

Quote from my song of the day (Someone to Call My Lover)-
"Back on the road again. Feeling kinda lonely. And looking for the right guy. To be mine. Friends say I'm crazy cause. Easily I fall in love. You gotta do it different... I'll take my friends' advice this time."
"But he's gotta have the qualities. That I like in a man. Strong, smart, affectionate. He's gotta be all for me. And I'll be too"
"I spoil them when I'm in love. Given them what they dream of. Sometimes it's not a good thing."

If you had not heard of this song and read the lyrics above, you might thing that it is a rather sad song. However, it is not, my mood today is actually as upbeat as this song. This is a great example on how differently you can look at things. You can either choose to curse and swear the day because you are single, or look that the brighter side. I got off my seat today specially to reward and pamper myself, making myself feel great and absolutely fabulous all over again, ready to be back on the road again. I guess if he is not looking for me, then I will have to pick up the pace and look for him instead.

Come to think about it,like what the song mentioned, I should also do things a different way, instead continuing to have all my relations starting from clubs. But where ever he may be, he must still have the minimum qualities, which is loving me.

I delicate this day to:

-EXs for all the great times we had and good memories you left.
-Guys I had been seeing (although things didn't work out we wished it could), you guys are still beyond great with fabulous qualities, and you know that you do have a special place in my heart.
-Friends who had been there for me when I am down and lonely, you guys are the BEST.
-My next "Mr RIght Guy", although I may not had found or confirmed you (regardless of whether you had already appeared in my life or not), I know you will are there are will be always be there for me to make things happen for us.
-Last but not least, to everyone who gave me more confidence to carry on by dropping kind compliments, a Big Thank You and Hugs for you guys.

Coming to terms with (the Happy) Me, (Enjoy every bit of the day) Myself and (will be waiting for you) I.

Singing in the rain to: Janet Jackson - Someone to Call my Lover

No comments: