Wednesday, February 28, 2007

(Issue 21) Sampling the Merchandise

Do you believe in "Sampling the Merchandise" before deciding on whether he is the right one for you, after all sex is also on and part of our bigger agenda? I do believe that there are a few who does not believes in "cheapening" the relation by doing it until the relation is strongly developed, but on the other hand, would they call it off if sex is not up to their expectations?

Should love be so physically involved? I believed so, when a couple starts to experience less of it, either due to the loss of interest, work stress or etc, the other party would wonder what had happened to their relation, and slowly both parties might start to look for outside or self help. Could this be talked out or should be kept in silence to prevent hurt on the ego?

Many would advise talking it out and trying new ways to make things happen for both parties, as there is bound to be one out of the hundreds stances featured in the Karma Sutra that satisfies both parties. Although the Karma Sutra could have the correct method for those, but what about those who have no problems having good sex but miss having the "Love Making Sparks" flying around. It is easy to have sex but difficult to make love. I hearsay a couple who's partner Loves him but do not Lust him, could this relation work without sex, or has it became a friendship instead? Contrary, would one be "love making" during the sampling, or was it purely for fitting purpose?

My stand on having sex before relation might possibly avoid an open relationship, but how long would this Lust last? If the sex is Great and they decide to be together, would it compromise the relation's dignity and bring you to another level of problems, whereby someone loves you for the great sex you provide more than your emotions? Can a couple survive bad sex, only to cuddle each other to bed and have an open relation to satisfy their physical desire without string attach?

Coming to terms with (believed in making Love than Sex) Me, (Love and Lust for my partner and) Myself and (Love to be Loved for emotional) I.

Gettin up to the song: DJ Shae Mix of Marvin Gaye's [Sexual Healing] Vs Tiffany Foxx's [Shake That Shit] & David Banner's [Play]
Marvin I want Sexual Healing, Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine, Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me

T Foxx I'm go and act a fool, put my hand on my hip:
then drop it like it's hot, and lick my lips.

D Banner Cum girl, I'm tryna get your @^**% wet
Work that, let me see you drip sweat


No comments: