Sunday, February 18, 2007

(Issue 16) Common Teasing

I have to admit that I love to club when I am back to single-hood (regardless of whether I had heal from my past relation), only to practice common teasing. I guess I am looking for the sense of existence. It is at these moments I seek nothing more than the attention, because it is flattering to me, and it seems to make me want to move on with life.

So I was asked about common teasing from my aj and straight friends, as it seems so easy for me, but many of times they do not notice that they are doing it themselves without realizing. The common acts are platform dancing, taking everything into center stage. The obvious ones are the topless ones and those that does that does an act of "striptease / chipmunks" performance. They tease by flaunting either their dance moves or their rock hard abs.

Eye contact is the most important part of any tease, together with a smile of course. Make eyes meet, but do not send off the wrong signals, just long enough to send him the signal that he is cute and not stripping him with your eyes. Do it not more than three times, just enough to let him return a smile back to you, the most, to know his name. If he is not interested, let it be, don't be a nuisance, after all you are not intending to know him. If he do offer a drink, have small causal talks after introducing, but nothing pertaining to his life or yours.

Many were unaware that tease does not come from actions alone. The most obvious example would be their dressing. One, someone all covered up and someone dress to show skin, and two, someone wearing body hugging clothes and someone too causally dressed. It is said that when someone pays much attention on how his hair look that day, it is equivalent to how much attention he seeks. Then there are perfume, facial hair, etc etc, the list goes on.

There are much more to teasing (winking, sexy single eyebrow raise, sexy single finger biting, sitting posture, side eye 'peep', etc) but remember that there is a difference between Teasing and Flirting. You want him to remember you, but you do not want him physically therefore there are some rules:

1. Do it and Forget it.
2. Do not Cling.
3. Offering others more than you intend to give always backfires. (And it is definitely wrong to tease someone just to drive you home and nothing else after that).
4. Do not dwell on flirting. (Do not bitch what he does with others that night, because you are not doing something right yourself).
5. ONLY tease single-hoods (you do not want to be left cleaning up an ugly mess that you might create unintentionally, it is always best to ask his status before you go into the kissing phrase, that is if you intend to).

There is a big difference between the two, do not send out the wrong signals that you want him, but only separated by a thin line, furthermore too much teasing might also put you into the "Player" List.

Coming to Terms with (Teaser)Me, (not crossing the line) Myself and (attention seeking) I.

Winking at the cutest guy across the bar, with the perfect song playing in my mind: 罗志祥,小S(徐熙娣)友情合唱 - 恋爱达人
(Me)给你一分钟你若还不行动你就是没种装再酷也就都没用
(cute gay)宝贝你不会懂我就是要你心急我恋爱能力可是达人的等级 come on
(together)hey you 就是你请靠近我怀里别假装不在意你明明动了心


Translation: Love Expert - "(Me) I’ll give you a minute, if you’re still not touched then, you’re a loser, no matter how cool you pretend to be.
(Cute Gay) baby you won’t understand, I meant for you to get nervous
I have no opponents in love. come on
(together) hey you. It’s you. Come in to my arms. Don’t pretend that you don’t care. It’s obvious that your heart opened up."




Teasing with a flirtish dance to: PussyCat Dolls- Don't Cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Dont cha, dont cha
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Dont cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me
Dont cha, dont cha


No comments: