Saturday, February 17, 2007

(Love Tales 1) Part 4 Kai's Sexual Orientation

Exclaimer: I am not the writer to this exciting story. But I am proud to introduce a Beautiful Mind and Soul, Convan. Thanks for allowing me to re-post this article on my blog.

Written and Publish on Sep 18 2005, 08:52 PM

"Why are you always so flirtatious? And to think to both guys and girls." JD asked Kai. Kai, with his usual sunshine smile, said" Everybody knows I have a girlfriend so all these flirts are done in a good natured way. Furthermore, no one minds being sweet talked." JD felt his heart sank to the bottomless pit, of course he had heard about Kai's model girlfriend, even 'sister' Robbie warned him too but he had secretly hoped that it is not true and all the sexual tensions between Kai and himself is not self imaginary.

JD's quietness caused an air of uneasiness among the guys and Kai put the supper on JD's desk and said, "Here, eat it while it's still hot. I still have to rush some work. See you around." Looking at Kai's walking away, JD opened the packet of supper and can't seemed to have any appetite. He has hoped for such a caring and wonderful perfect boyfriend and Kai fits the bill but now, the dream is shattered. Kai is taken and straight.

When JD finally finished typing his last sentence, he heaved a sign of relief and saved his work in the computer. He logged off from the system and got ready to leave. He looked over to the area where Kai is and saw lights still on. He decided to walk over and say bye, he has never stepped into Kai's cubicle before and when he did, he was surprised at how tidy and neat Kai kept his cubicle. He saw Kai's resting on the desk, snoring a little.

JD thought to himself, "He looked so cute while asleep, if only he is my man." JD inched closer to Kai quietly and from his view, saw Kai unbuttoned his shirt button to reveal a well developed chest, JD felt his heart thumping fast at the seductive pose but composed himself and reach for the blazer and put it over Kai's strong shoulders. Kai stirred a little and startled JD, he back stepped a few steps but Kai continued his soft snoring. JD let out a long breath and was about to leave when he tripped over the phone wire and fell.

"Huh. Who's that? You all right, JD?" Kai woke up from the commotion and helped JD up. JD flushed face caused Kai to laugh and said, "You looked so cute like that. So feel like kissing you." JD pushed Kai away and said angrily, "Enough is enough! Stop flirting with me like that. I might be gay but I am not Robbie, I value myself and will not stoop so low to get your attention. You can disregard that I am gay but please respect my dignity!"

With a puzzled look, Kai apologized, "Hey buddy, I am sorry. I didn't know you would be offended by my behaviour. I don't mean to look down or make fun of anyone's sexual orientation. I respect Robbie as much as everybody else. That includes you as well." JD felt embarrassed and said, "Well then, you know I am gay now so please restraint yourself from misleading me further!"

JD stormed out of Kai's cubicle and Kai followed. "JD, stop. JD, listen to me. I am sorry, I don't mean to mislead you or whatever. Hey, let me drive you home ok? Just give me a chance to say sorry." "Kai, just leave me alone. I am not your match. I don't play games, I am not a Casanova like you, I have other guys queuing to date me out. I don't need to be humiliated by you like this. I might have a liking for you but that doesn't mean I am willing to be your object of flirtation when you are bored!"

Kai grabbed JD's shoulders and pinned him to the walls, face close to each other, said in a hushed tone, "JD, I am not playing any games with you. Yes, I might be fooling around with the rest but I am not doing that when I am with you. I mean, I am serious. You know what I mean?"

JD struggled to get out of the uncompromising position, the distance between them was too close for comfort. JD felt Kai's hot breath from his mouth on his face and their crotches are only separated by the thin fabric of their pants. JD stammered," Let me go, I don't know what you are trying to say. But this is getting too much."

"What do you want me to say? Ok! I will be honest with you, I like you too! JD!" Kai blurted out and lossened his grip on JD. JD stood there motionless.

Exclaimer: I am not the writer to this exciting story. But I am proud to introduce a Beautiful Mind and Soul, Convan. Thanks for allowing me to re-post this article on my blog.

No comments: