Saturday, February 03, 2007

(High Defination 1) Sex and the City

Featuring: Sarah Jessica Parker,Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis, Chris Noth & Willie Garson

Show Category: Reality Drama

About the Show: Carrie Bradshaw writes a column about sex and relationships in New York city. With three of her closets friends Samantha Jones, a big time publicist who is more interested on being "on the spot" than in a long term relationship; Miranda Hobbs, a cynic lawyer, who refuses to accept the possibility of being single and fights society against the social pre-concepts to keep a relationship alive and Charlotte McDougal, an art gallery curator who is a bit prudish when it comes to sex, but hasn't yet lost her faith in finding true love.

Based on the bestselling book by Candace Bushnell, "Sex and the City" revolves around the lives of four young professional women in search of the perfect relationship... and orgasm!

My Comments (5/5): First and foremost, Carrie is my inspiration to write, however I am not as lucky as her to get a job just to write once a week. I guess this show portriat many parts of our life. The four separate characters actual composite to make up a single normal real life person, but the difference is the percentage of the character in us. Many of times, we were either more of Charlotte than Samantha (love wise) or more of Carrie than Miranda (relationship and friendship wise) or vise-verse. I guess this is the reason why we feel so connected to the show.

I guess my Sex and the City Combination for the present moment would be: 25% Carrie (always writing about the walks of life), 35% Charlotte (hoping for the perfect guy), 25% Samantha (Straight-forward) and 15% Miranda (always there be my friend).

I guess my Sex and the City Combination when I am in Singapore would be: 5% Carrie (sabotaging her relation), 25% Charlotte (hoping for the perfect guy), 35% Samantha (Sexual and must always look Fabulous) and 35% Miranda (always there be my friend).


TV Promo:

No comments: