Friday, February 23, 2007

(Love Tales 1) Part 5 Who's The Third Party?

Exclaimer: I am not the writer to this exciting story. But I am proud to introduce a Beautiful Mind and Soul, Convan. Thanks for allowing me to re-post this article on my blog.

Written and Publish on Sep 21 2005, 09:25 PM

"What did you just said, Kai? Did you?..?" JD quivering voice trailed off into the silence. Kai was looking at the floor, not once dare to look at JD and that made JD reached out and held Kai's strong shoulders. He lifted Kai's handsome face and admired the strong manly features and repeat, "Kai, did I hear wrongly? Did you just say you..like..me?" With a sudden force, Kai hugged JD tightly and pressed his dry lips onto JD and both of them locked lips for the longest time possible.

When they finally released their grip on each other, JD was trying hard to breathe. He has never had such an adrenalin rush kissing another man before and his heart was thumping so fast that it became audible in the quiet corridor. After a long moment of silence, Kai finally said, "I am sorry, I didn't know what came over me. I don't mean to be offensive or taking advantage of you. I just need to let you know how I feel about you."

"Er?well?I guess I know how you feel about me now. But I must say that was one of the best kiss I ever had." JD said with a smile. He hugged Kai tightly, breathing in his scent and relishing in the warmth of his hard chest. JD knew this will not last but he just wanted to bask in the moment and not worried about anything.

"Shall I send you home? It's late." Kai said in such a gentle tone that JD could not believe his own ears. Kai repeated in his unusual gentle tone, "JD? I send you home, ok? You all right?" JD looked at the caring look in Kai's eyes and he knew he is hopelessly in love with the greek god.

The ride home was a quiet journey, none of them talked but with the occasion changing of gears did Kai remove his hands off JD, they were essentially holding hands with smiles on their faces throughout the journey. When Kai's mazda 5 reaches the doorsteps of JD's apartment, they reluctantly released each other's hands.

They sat inside the car for good 5 minutes and finally JD took a deep breathe and said, "Ok, guess it's time to say goodnight. Thanks for the ride home, Kai." Before JD opened the car door, Kai leaned forward and kissed JD again, this time much more passionate but gentle and french kissed, when they broke apart, Kai looked at JD lovingly and said, "Sleep tight and sweet dreams, I will think of you tonight."

JD tossed and turned on his bed, it's already way past 3am and he still couldn't sleep. The flashbacks of Kai kissing him kept replaying at the back of his head. He is falling hopelessly in love with Kai and he knew it is not possible for the two of them to work out anything as long as Kai is still attached to his girlfriend. JD wanted to talk to Kai badly, he wanted reassurance from Kai but it is too late to call Kai at this hour and JD grew more frustrated.

The sound of a ringing phone tore through the silent room JD is in and JD scrambled to reach his ringing mobile. "Hello." JD mumbled. "Am I disturbing you, JD? Kai here. I can't really sleep and I kept thinking of you. I missed you so badly already." JD sat up straight and a wide grin appeared across his initially gloomy face, "Kai! I can't sleep either. I am so glad you called. I wanted to call you so badly but I am afraid that I might wake you up. I missed you too!" JD said with the wide grin still on his face.

Kai's sexy manly voice on the other line sounded coarse, "JD, I have a really wonderful night tonight. Do you think there will be more such nights?" JD's heart melted upon hearing this and replied, "Of course, Kai. You know how I feel about you. I am definitely looking forward to many more such nights and I am really excited about us. But your voice sound a little coarse, are you ok?"

"No, I am fine. Maybe just getting tired. I really need to hear your voice." Kai was interrupted when a female voice was heard and JD heard it clearly, "Honey, why are you still up at this hour? Who are you chatting with?" Kai pressed the hang up button soon after.

Exclaimer: I am not the writer to this exciting story. But I am proud to introduce a Beautiful Mind and Soul, Convan. Thanks for allowing me to re-post this article on my blog.

No comments: