Monday, February 05, 2007

(Love Tales 1) Part 2 Knowing Better

Exclaimer: I am not the writer to this exciting story. But I am proud to introduce a Beautiful Mind and Soul, Convan. Thanks for allowing me to re-post this article on my blog.

Written and Publish on Sep 13 2005, 09:32 PM

It was a hearty lunch and JD got to know his new colleagues much better over lunch. Robertson, who is the quietest among all, has been a permanent resident here for 4 years and is still looking out for the right one. Even though Robertson is a skin head, his well coordinated dress sense stood him out and dispel any misgivings that skin heads are sleazy. Robbie, though loud mouthed, is always the joker of the bunch, he loves being the centre of attention and always the first one to lead a bitching session among the ladies. The rest of the team, all ladies, are either married with no kids or divorced. They are all good lookers in their own rights and JD can?t help but feels that good looks really count in sales especially the highly competitive investment banking industry.

Looking at himself inside the Gents, JD was admiring his youthful good looks. He loves looking at himself, admiring his smooth youthful face, tanned healthy complexion, naturally born double eyelids (people kept second guessing that he surgically enhanced his eyelids), nicely built chest and pecs. He said to himself, "I am perfect, the dream guy of myself. Heehee." At that instant, Kai swung open the Gent's door and dashed to the urinals and within seconds, loud sounds of urine hitting the urinals greeted JD, JD was about to leave the Gents when Kai called out to him, "So JD, how's your day so far?" Feeling awkward to have to chat in the Gents, JD reluctantly replied, "It's been ok so far. Getting used to work life will be the main concern now." "This is your first job? You looked young, just graduated?" Kai was fidgeting with his zip while continued chatting, JD a well groomed gay who never understood the mentality of straight men chatting in the Gents and at the same time, adjusting their crotch, just like what Kai is doing now.

"Yup, I just graduated from NUS and I am already 25 this year." JD said with a slight annoyance, "Sometimes youthful looks could be a double edge sword. You are only 25! Still so young, my buddy! Lucky you, you could pass off as an army boy anytime. I am already 33 and no one ever guess my age wrongly. Hahaha!" joked Kai. JD showed a look of disbelief, "You are 33? Wow! You don't look anywhere near that! I would have guessed you are only slightly senior than me." "You have been checking me out, huh? Hahaha! I am used to that." Kai laughed, oblivious to the embarrassment he had caused JD.

It was about 8pm when JD felt his stomach growling and he looked up and saw the time. "My! It's already 8pm. My first day and I am already working so late and I have not had dinner yet." JD mumbled to himself. He got up and stretched himself when Kai?s voice startled him, "Working late? Have your dinner yet?" "No not yet. I am getting hungry, to be honest." JD smiled. "Well, let's go grab some bite at China Square." JD nodded and was about to go to his drawer to get his wallet when Kai grabbed his shoulders with his strong hands and said, "Don't bother. My treat. Come, let's go!" and quick as a flash, he held JD's hands and led him out of the cubicle, with JD's face fully blushed.

"So how do you find your new teammates?" quipped Kai. JD can't help but admire the Kai's good looks. His eyes darted away when Kai's gaze met his. "Hm..I guess they are ok. The ladies are more distanced. They don't really talk as for the guys, all I can say is Robbie definitely made the most impression." JD said. "Haha! Of course, Robbie. Who won't pay attention to that muscle man? But he really is a nice guy when you got to know him better. Notwithstanding, he is one of the top bankers from your team." Kai smiled. JD felt his liking for Kai deepened, not only because of his good looks but he never speaks ill of anyone though it is only the first day he knows Kai. But JD knew he is right about Kai. Both of them had such a good time chatting that neither finished their dinner and continued chatting back to office.

"Hey, you wanna hit a ride home?" Kai popped over to JD's cubicle and asked. "Oh! It's already 11pm! I don't want to trouble you." JD said. "Come, let's go. I send you home. It's late." Kai pulled JD up with his strong hands.

Exclaimer: I am not the writer to this exciting story. But I am proud to introduce a Beautiful Mind and Soul, Convan. Thanks for allowing me to re-post this article on my blog.

No comments: